An Equal Opportunity Employer
Please complete this accurately, giving as many details as possible about
your skills and experience related to this position. Thank you.
State the specific position for which you are applying.
Complete this information for your three most recent positions.
I know the following Delta Centrifugal/Texas Stainless Employees:
The Statement regarding my relationship to Delta Centrifugal/Texas Stainless
employees is correct.
I authorize investigation of all statements and information contained
in this application. I understand
that, if I am employed by Delta Centrifugal Corporation that:
1. A misrepresentation or omission of fact(s) in my application is cause
2. My employment with the company can be terminated without notice to
3. I will abide by all policies and procedures of the company and that
my failure to do so will result
in disciplinary action, up to and including termination;
4. I will work overtime if requested to do so and my refusal to do so
will result in disciplinary
action, up to and including termination;
5. The decision of whether I will be employed by the company is solely
and exclusively the decision
of the company.
6. Pre‐employment alcohol and drug screening is required.
(You will be required to sign and date this application when you arrive
for an interview.)
If you would like to upload a cover letter or resume, use the options below. If your upload files are large, please allow time for files to upload. PDF, txt, rtf, doc, or docx format only. Maximum file size 2MB total.
©Delta Centrifugal Corporation 2017